Wednesday, September 9, 2009


So it has been forever since I have written in this blog. I want to start writing things down for Claire and baby Adelyn since my memory isn't as good as it used to be.

A little bit about this pregnancy: We found out we were pregnant on March 14th, and we were so excited!
At 12 weeks, the ultrasound tech. told us she thought we were having a boy
At 20 weeks, the same ultrasound tech told us 100% girl! We are so happy to be having another girl.
I was very sick with this pregnancy, the morning sickness did not end at 12 weeks, it continued throughout the 2nd trimester.
However, I am now 29.4 weeks pregnant and cant wait to meet our new little one.

Claire is so excited. We have the basinet up and when we ask Claire who's bed it is she replies "Addies" Or when we ask who is in mommys tummy ? "Addie" She even likes to kiss my tummy but still loves to climb which i getting rather uncomfortable.

No comments: